Spring is in full bloom, and Touch of Class® is introducing beautiful floral bed patterns that you won’t find anywhere else. Designed by Touch of Class®, the Essence Collection is unabashedly sweet: both romantic and charming. An eggshell color is the background for each pattern. Ambrosia has vintage violet floral bands and floral embroidery in dusty mauve, purple orchid, and green. Honeysuckle features buttercream floral bands and floral embroidery in pearl blush, mauvewood, and green.
Each pattern offers the following items, so you can create your ideal look: an oversized bedspread, a daybed bedding set, accessories like shams and pillows, and window treatments.
Vermicelli quilting embellishes the bedspread, daybed set, shams, and some pillows. All items except the ruffled square pillow feature flower embroidery for plenty of pretty appeal. The rectangle pillow reads “Always Kiss Me Goodnight” and is a darling finishing touch to each bed pattern.
Click on each image to view the item shown.
Here are a few decorating recommendations for your bedroom—items that will look lovely with the Essence Collection: metal floral wall art, vintage-style glass lamps, pastel floral Aubusson rugs, floral wall plaques, and weathered nightstands in light finishes.
The interior entryway of your home receives plenty of foot traffic, but have you given it appropriate decorating attention? If the entryway is looking more “eh” than “elegant,” these decorating ideas will be just what you need.
Feel free to customize this look to your heart’s content using new furnishings and those you already own; use your favorite table lamp pair to light up the space, swap out the wall grille for another striking wall decor piece, or move a neglected upholstered chair from a shadowy corner to a prime spot beside the console table. Click here to view all the items that we used.
How did we create this look?
We chose home furnishings with the common thread of elegant traditional style. We balanced heavier or darker pieces with luminous or light colors like gold, cream, alabaster, and ivory.
- Place a console table against the entryway wall. Make sure it is wide and sturdy enough to support two table lamps. An open, airy design will keep this area from looking stuffy.
- Hang two wall mirror panels an equal distance apart from the sides of the console table.
- Display a vertical metal wall grille between the two mirrors, directly above the center of the console.
- Position an upholstered accent chair to one side of the console table.
- Top the console table with traditional table lamps and an additional accent if you like (such as a tabletop photo frame or covered bowl).
- Place an Aubusson-style rug runner in front of the console table and chair.
You might not be surrounded by Italian villa walls, but your kitchen can still have a taste of Tuscany. Olives were the inspiration for our latest kitchen decorating idea—plus stripes in sage and light cream.
Click here to view the furniture and accessories we used to create this kitchen look.
Here’s what we used to furnish this kitchen:
• A wooden counter height dining set finished in rich natural cherry
• Olive- and Tuscan-themed wall art (metal and canvas)
• Simple striped valances and tiers for the windows
• Chair cushions in a matching striped pattern
• Olive-patterned table linens and a decorative centerpiece bowl
• Olive oil-motif cushioned floor mats with memory foam fill
Our latest exclusive bedding pattern is here, just in time for spring. Designed by Touch of Class®, the Cottage Rose ensemble is a spring dream with a serene aqua mist background, delicate floral bouquets, ruffle detailing, and white eyelet accents. Both a floral comforter set and a tiered ruffled bedspread are available, as well as an array of pillows and window treatments.
Click here to “Get the Look.” You won’t find this spring bedding anywhere else!
When the sunshine winks at you, letting you know that spring is on the way, you might be inspired to freshen up your decor. Lavender is a beautiful, soft alternative to Pantone’s 2018 color of the year, Ultra Violet. Let the pastel prettiness of lavender drift into your home like a gentle spring breeze.
Here are a few ways to let the color lavender bloom in your home decor.
Click on each image to learn about the item shown.
Place a vintage-style lavender hobnail lamp on your nightstand for a subtle flush of purple.
Hang lavender grommet curtain panels in any room that needs a little spring-like lift.
Give your bedroom a quaint ambience with a lavender chenille bedspread and accessories.
Brighten an entryway or kitchen table with a wisteria-colored vase brimming with flowers.
Tackling the family budget? Up to your elbows in tax preparation? The home office is the place for it. If spartan, perfectly streamlined home offices aren’t quite your style, why not go for something rustic yet chic? Yes, a modern farmhouse home office! Embrace the clean lines of contemporary home decor, but warm your workspace up with farmhouse-style touches for a lived-in look.
Take a look at how to put a modern farmhouse spin on the home office:
- Warm up wood floors with a fluffy shag rug or a flat-woven geometric floor covering.
- Opt for minimalist office furniture that isn’t perfect. Think weathered finishes, pipe-style legs, and airy designs.
- Shine a little light on your workspace with a desk lamp. We chose an industrial style with a seeded glass shade and an Edison bulb for that modern-yet-vintage appeal.
- Punch up that bare wall space with a bold wall clock. The wooden clock we chose has a slatted style, stark Roman numerals, and nailhead accents.
- Get creative with the accessories. Consider wire wall racks, scoop storage baskets, open-weave throw blankets, or framed chalkboard wall art.
Click here to view the furnishings and accessories we used to create this look.
Check out our full array of modern farmhouse home decor here.
Decorating a small space has its challenges, but so does furnishing a large one! Are you looking for a wide canvas for use above the sofa? A striking metal wall sculpture for display above the headboard? Take a look at how we used wide wall art to decorate large spaces.
Simply click on the image to learn more about each piece.
We placed the Quaint Town Wall Tapestry above a wooden bench and round accent table. Its 70”Wx50”L size is perfect for large spaces, and its inviting Italian scene will draw you closer. Remember to purchase a large decorative rod and tassels for the full effect.
The jeweled Majestic Peacock Wall Art is ready to shine! We hung this 47”W canvas above a daybed and enhanced the peacock theme with a feather-motif stained glass lamp and a peacock area rug.
The wide size of the Serengeti Tree Canvas Wall Art makes it perfect for display above a sofa. This 59”W canvas features a hazy landscape scene with metallic shades.
The piercing Leopard Eyes Wall Art gives just the right amount of safari flair to your bedroom. We hung this 48”W canvas above the headboard and let an inky black bedspread, leopard print throw, faux greenery, and safari rug add to the mystique. Love safari cat eyes wall art? View more by clicking here!
Music enthusiasts will be ready to hang the Rhythm Wall Sculpture in their music room or bedroom. At 48”W, this metal wall art, an exclusive design by JasonW Studios®, has a contemporary elegance and high-quality handcrafted construction.
Natural inspiration meets glamour in the Bellissa Metal Wall Art. This 59”W wall sculpture has a sprawling branch design with metallic hues and gem accents. We created a dazzling display with this sculpture, a golden beige comforter set, and aged gold wall sconces.