Are you wondering what a wall teester is or how to hang one? A wall teester, also known as a bed crown, is an elegant decorative accent for your bedroom. A wall teester is typically placed above your bedding ensemble and mounted to the wall. A hidden bar in the back allows you to hang your window scarves or curtain panels with ease. Simply drape the panels over the headboard, or let them flow freely over curtain holdbacks. Click here to view our entire selection of decorative wall teesters.
Please note: Most teesters have a removable bar in the back that will accommodate curtain scarves or panels; however, those with a stationary rod can only be used with scarves.
Learn how to hang a wall teester by watching the video below. We also show you how to create two elegant looks: curtains hung from a teester and draped over a headboard, or curtains hung from a teester and styled with tiebacks.
The bed crown shown is the Natasha Wall Teester in Antique Ivory. Click here to view this wall teester.
Before long, Spring will gently brush away the last chilly remnants of Winter with her delicate fingers. Shy flower buds and tender shoots will dapple the once-barren landscape, with the promise of an even greater spectacle to come. The spring 2016 color palette from Pantone immerses us in these soothing, reflective pastels, balanced by bright, playful hues. Pantone is a world-renowned color authority; each year, its color experts select a Color of the Year after careful consideration and trend analysis.
Expect to see these pigments popping up in the fashion world and used frequently in home decor; use them as inspiration for your own color updates!
1. Rose Quartz: One of the two 2016 Pantone Colors of the Year, this blushing shade imparts a dreamy quality wherever it is placed.
2. Peach Echo: This sweet, fresh peach is perfect for decorators wanting a tempered alternative to tangy orange.
3. Serenity: The other 2016 Color of the Year, this subdued, comforting blue can be used alone or in quiet combination with Rose Quartz.
4. Snorkel Blue: A cool plunge underwater. This deep shade plays contrast to the light, calming colors.
5. Buttercup: Optimistic and sunny, this irrepressible yellow beams back at you.
6. Limpet Shell: Like an idyllic day at the beach, this refreshing aqua will remind you of clear waters rushing to the shore.
7. Lilac Gray: A congenial neutral with a hint of lilac for a twist on stony gray.
8. Fiesta: A spicy, saturated red, this confident hue perks up your decor as a zesty accent color.
9. Iced Coffee: A warm light brown with a creamy undertone. Perfect as a transitional shade.
10. Green Flash: This blithe, summery green will charm its way into your decorating scheme.