Easter is hopping its way closer. Here are a few Easter decorations that will bring spring to your home!
And if you’re looking for an alternative to those solid-color Easter eggs, consider these Easter egg decorating ideas from Country Living and the Squirrelly Minds blog.
1. Robin Eggs: Dye eggs a light blue, then use a fine-tipped paintbrush to paint brown splatters.
2. Lattice Eggs: Cut masking tape into thin strips, then crisscross over the eggs. Dye eggs as usual and remove the tape once dry.
3. Paint-Splatter Eggs: Fling different colors of paint at the eggs for a Pollock-style Easter decoration.
4. Sharpie Eggs: Use bright Sharpies to draw trendy designs on the eggs, like chevron stripes or ikat motifs.
5. Porcelain-Look Eggs: Boil eggs until almost hard in water tinted with dye. Remove the eggs and tap them with a spoon. Drop dye over the cracks to stain them further, then boil the eggs again until hard.
One thought on “Charming Easter Decor + Creative Easter Egg Decorating Ideas”
I feel like sharpie eggs could be like a fun holiday version of adult coloring. I love it!