Stir up a charming new look in your kitchen with these freshly picked accessories. Give your kitchen windows, counters, and floor spaces plenty of delectable style and inviting appeal.
In the first kitchen setting, we gathered our prettiest fruit-themed decor to create a sweet ambience.
In the second kitchen setting, we made a few tweaks to give the room a vintage farmhouse flair. Simply swap out a few fruit items for rooster decor and select containers with an aged appearance.
Click here to view the accessories we used and to shop these kitchens.
Here are a few decorating tips to create your dream kitchen:
- Cozy up kitchen chairs with plump cushions; then sit and converse as long as you like!
- Make prep less of a chore by placing a comfort mat or accent rug in front of the sink or counter.
- Get organized with kitchen essentials like paper towel holders, canister sets, and utensil holders.
- Turn even everyday meals into special occasions with cheery coordinating table linens.
Is decorating that small bathroom proving to be more frustrating than fun? It might be time to get creative if you’re furnishing a guest bathroom, half bath, apartment bathroom, or other compact space.
Here are a few tricks to make the most of the space you do have:
- Utilize over-the-door space. Find an over-the-door hanger that will hang towels or robes.
- Likewise, optimize lower cabinet storage by choosing an organizer that will hang over a cabinet door. The basket that hangs over the interior cabinet door can hold styling tools or extra supplies.
- Switch out that large wastebasket for a petite receptacle that is more fitting for your small bathroom.
- Look to a “caddy” for assistance! A caddy that hangs from the shower head is perfect for tiny tubs.
- Consider the area around the commode. The top could be perfect for a large tray, or you might be able to fit in a vertical bathroom space saver for extra shelving.
Here are a few products that are well-suited to small bathrooms. Click on each image to learn more.
Being a bit of a diva is allowed when you’re primping at the vanity table. Take a little time for yourself, and see if your vanity space needs some panache and glamour. These suggestions will point you in the right direction! Simply click on each image to learn more about these stunning vanity accessories.
A magnifying vanity mirror is a must if you have drawers full of cosmetics. The Crystal Magnifying Mirror looks like a nod to Old Hollywood with its gleaming satin gold finish and gem embellishment.
Word wall art is a fun touch if you like your vanity area to look sophisticated yet playful. This framed wall art sign set will remind you that you are Gorgeous, Fabulous, and Beautiful.
Of course, every beauty needs a place to perch as she polishes her nails or styles her hair. Let the Claira Vanity Chair serve as the most elegant seat in the house! A multifaceted gold finish and a cushioned seat make this vanity chair both elegant and comfortable.
Place your most-used accessories in a decorative vanity tray. Your trademark perfume or favorite hue of lipstick will be right where you need them. The pearl-dotted border of the spacious Julietta Vanity Tray will give your vanity area a hint of the posh lifestyle—before you go out to face the real world!
Wine enthusiasts and those with a fondness for Italy will love these decorating ideas! Is your kitchen island or home bar lacking aesthetic flavor? With a few simple steps, you can turn that nondescript space into a charming serving nook bursting with Tuscan-inspired touches.
Click here to view the accessories shown in the image below.
Here’s how to create an Italian-influenced bar area:
- Invest in a sturdy wine storage cabinet with a butcher block top. Opt for a furnishing with a rustic finish to give it the provincial appearance of reclaimed wood.
- Add comfort to prep spaces with wine-themed cushioned mats. Look for a floor mat with skid-resistant backing and memory foam fill.
- Cultivate a warm Tuscan vibe with grape- and wine-themed wall art. An openwork metal wall art sign can be used to give a crowning accent to a pair of canvas panels.
- Don’t forget kitchen accessories! Play up your Italian theme with coordinating accessories like a napkin caddy and a paper towel holder.