Is decorating that small bathroom proving to be more frustrating than fun? It might be time to get creative if you’re furnishing a guest bathroom, half bath, apartment bathroom, or other compact space.
Here are a few tricks to make the most of the space you do have:
- Utilize over-the-door space. Find an over-the-door hanger that will hang towels or robes.
- Likewise, optimize lower cabinet storage by choosing an organizer that will hang over a cabinet door. The basket that hangs over the interior cabinet door can hold styling tools or extra supplies.
- Switch out that large wastebasket for a petite receptacle that is more fitting for your small bathroom.
- Look to a “caddy” for assistance! A caddy that hangs from the shower head is perfect for tiny tubs.
- Consider the area around the commode. The top could be perfect for a large tray, or you might be able to fit in a vertical bathroom space saver for extra shelving.
Here are a few products that are well-suited to small bathrooms. Click on each image to learn more.