You might not be surrounded by Italian villa walls, but your kitchen can still have a taste of Tuscany. Olives were the inspiration for our latest kitchen decorating idea—plus stripes in sage and light cream.
Click here to view the furniture and accessories we used to create this kitchen look.
Here’s what we used to furnish this kitchen:
• A wooden counter height dining set finished in rich natural cherry
• Olive- and Tuscan-themed wall art (metal and canvas)
• Simple striped valances and tiers for the windows
• Chair cushions in a matching striped pattern
• Olive-patterned table linens and a decorative centerpiece bowl
• Olive oil-motif cushioned floor mats with memory foam fill
Our latest exclusive bedding pattern is here, just in time for spring. Designed by Touch of Class®, the Cottage Rose ensemble is a spring dream with a serene aqua mist background, delicate floral bouquets, ruffle detailing, and white eyelet accents. Both a floral comforter set and a tiered ruffled bedspread are available, as well as an array of pillows and window treatments.
Click here to “Get the Look.” You won’t find this spring bedding anywhere else!
When the sunshine winks at you, letting you know that spring is on the way, you might be inspired to freshen up your decor. Lavender is a beautiful, soft alternative to Pantone’s 2018 color of the year, Ultra Violet. Let the pastel prettiness of lavender drift into your home like a gentle spring breeze.
Here are a few ways to let the color lavender bloom in your home decor.
Click on each image to learn about the item shown.
Place a vintage-style lavender hobnail lamp on your nightstand for a subtle flush of purple.
Hang lavender grommet curtain panels in any room that needs a little spring-like lift.
Give your bedroom a quaint ambience with a lavender chenille bedspread and accessories.
Brighten an entryway or kitchen table with a wisteria-colored vase brimming with flowers.
Tackling the family budget? Up to your elbows in tax preparation? The home office is the place for it. If spartan, perfectly streamlined home offices aren’t quite your style, why not go for something rustic yet chic? Yes, a modern farmhouse home office! Embrace the clean lines of contemporary home decor, but warm your workspace up with farmhouse-style touches for a lived-in look.
Take a look at how to put a modern farmhouse spin on the home office:
- Warm up wood floors with a fluffy shag rug or a flat-woven geometric floor covering.
- Opt for minimalist office furniture that isn’t perfect. Think weathered finishes, pipe-style legs, and airy designs.
- Shine a little light on your workspace with a desk lamp. We chose an industrial style with a seeded glass shade and an Edison bulb for that modern-yet-vintage appeal.
- Punch up that bare wall space with a bold wall clock. The wooden clock we chose has a slatted style, stark Roman numerals, and nailhead accents.
- Get creative with the accessories. Consider wire wall racks, scoop storage baskets, open-weave throw blankets, or framed chalkboard wall art.
Click here to view the furnishings and accessories we used to create this look.
Check out our full array of modern farmhouse home decor here.
Decorating a small space has its challenges, but so does furnishing a large one! Are you looking for a wide canvas for use above the sofa? A striking metal wall sculpture for display above the headboard? Take a look at how we used wide wall art to decorate large spaces.
Simply click on the image to learn more about each piece.
We placed the Quaint Town Wall Tapestry above a wooden bench and round accent table. Its 70”Wx50”L size is perfect for large spaces, and its inviting Italian scene will draw you closer. Remember to purchase a large decorative rod and tassels for the full effect.
The jeweled Majestic Peacock Wall Art is ready to shine! We hung this 47”W canvas above a daybed and enhanced the peacock theme with a feather-motif stained glass lamp and a peacock area rug.
The wide size of the Serengeti Tree Canvas Wall Art makes it perfect for display above a sofa. This 59”W canvas features a hazy landscape scene with metallic shades.
The piercing Leopard Eyes Wall Art gives just the right amount of safari flair to your bedroom. We hung this 48”W canvas above the headboard and let an inky black bedspread, leopard print throw, faux greenery, and safari rug add to the mystique. Love safari cat eyes wall art? View more by clicking here!
Music enthusiasts will be ready to hang the Rhythm Wall Sculpture in their music room or bedroom. At 48”W, this metal wall art, an exclusive design by JasonW Studios®, has a contemporary elegance and high-quality handcrafted construction.
Natural inspiration meets glamour in the Bellissa Metal Wall Art. This 59”W wall sculpture has a sprawling branch design with metallic hues and gem accents. We created a dazzling display with this sculpture, a golden beige comforter set, and aged gold wall sconces.