Spring is in full bloom, and Touch of Class® is introducing beautiful floral bed patterns that you won’t find anywhere else. Designed by Touch of Class®, the Essence Collection is unabashedly sweet: both romantic and charming. An eggshell color is the background for each pattern. Ambrosia has vintage violet floral bands and floral embroidery in dusty mauve, purple orchid, and green. Honeysuckle features buttercream floral bands and floral embroidery in pearl blush, mauvewood, and green.
Each pattern offers the following items, so you can create your ideal look: an oversized bedspread, a daybed bedding set, accessories like shams and pillows, and window treatments.
Vermicelli quilting embellishes the bedspread, daybed set, shams, and some pillows. All items except the ruffled square pillow feature flower embroidery for plenty of pretty appeal. The rectangle pillow reads “Always Kiss Me Goodnight” and is a darling finishing touch to each bed pattern.
Click on each image to view the item shown.
Here are a few decorating recommendations for your bedroom—items that will look lovely with the Essence Collection: metal floral wall art, vintage-style glass lamps, pastel floral Aubusson rugs, floral wall plaques, and weathered nightstands in light finishes.
The interior entryway of your home receives plenty of foot traffic, but have you given it appropriate decorating attention? If the entryway is looking more “eh” than “elegant,” these decorating ideas will be just what you need.
Feel free to customize this look to your heart’s content using new furnishings and those you already own; use your favorite table lamp pair to light up the space, swap out the wall grille for another striking wall decor piece, or move a neglected upholstered chair from a shadowy corner to a prime spot beside the console table. Click here to view all the items that we used.
How did we create this look?
We chose home furnishings with the common thread of elegant traditional style. We balanced heavier or darker pieces with luminous or light colors like gold, cream, alabaster, and ivory.
- Place a console table against the entryway wall. Make sure it is wide and sturdy enough to support two table lamps. An open, airy design will keep this area from looking stuffy.
- Hang two wall mirror panels an equal distance apart from the sides of the console table.
- Display a vertical metal wall grille between the two mirrors, directly above the center of the console.
- Position an upholstered accent chair to one side of the console table.
- Top the console table with traditional table lamps and an additional accent if you like (such as a tabletop photo frame or covered bowl).
- Place an Aubusson-style rug runner in front of the console table and chair.