The fireplace is lavished with attention during the holiday season—bedecked with garland, twinkle lights, and stockings. Why not spend a little time making sure your harvest hearth is just as festive? Before long, everyone in your family will want to gather as the fall season reaches its peak beauty. You can almost smell the apple cider and (of course) pumpkin spice treats now!
Here are a few decorating tips for your fall fireplace:
- Draw the eye upward with an autumn canvas placed above the mantel.
- Add width to the wall display if needed by hanging a vibrant fall wreath on each side.
- Top the mantel with a dimensional fall arrangement and figurines.
- Bring interest to the fireplace base with a grand candelabra, pumpkins, and baskets.
- Cozy up the space with an autumn area rug, fall decorative pillows, and soft throws.
Click here to view all the items we used to decorate our autumn fireplace.