Pick your favorite pumpkin—and some farmhouse-friendly fall decor too!
Below are a few ways to give your home country flavor this autumn. With farmhouse decor, your style can be as relaxed and imperfect as you like; weathered surfaces and worn edges will only add to the charm of this decorating aesthetic.
- Decorate with cozy plaids in orange and rust tones—think tier curtains, runners, and throws.
- Fill a Mason jar with artificial sunflowers. Let the blossoms beam back from your kitchen table.
- Let some potted hardy mums watch passersby from a spot on your porch.
- Pop a pumpkin pillow with stitched detailing on your entryway bench or a comfy chair.
- Adorn your space with home decor embellished with raffia, fringe, buttons, or burlap.
- Look for kitchen towels or tabletop accents depicting vintage pickup trucks and produce.
- “Plant” a couple scarecrow standers just inside your front door to welcome guests.
Need even more inspiration? Check out these fall finds, available from the Touch of Class® web site. Click each image to shop!