Touch of Class® was hard at work in 2018, striving to bring you beautiful home decor, including many of our own designs! In case you missed them, here are just a few of our latest design exclusives—home accents and bedding that you won’t find anywhere else. The new year is the perfect time to give your home a makeover, and we hope you’ll love creating “A Home Like No Other” with this unique decor.
Click on the image to learn more about each item, or click here to shop all the products shown.
Resplendent in ruby and antique gold, Devonshire bedding features chenille scrolling damask; this luxurious ensemble is ideal for dressing up your bedroom. The Flowering Medallion Bath Accessories flourish with elegant designs, including medallions, leaves, and fluted motifs.
The Grape Harvest Switchplates are just waiting to become a part of your kitchen and dining decor. Dimensional, handpainted switchplates feature sangria grapes. The light cream Cabernet Table Linens turn any meal into a gorgeous affair with their delicate cutwork and embroidered grape details.
Stratton bedding is pretty in plaid! Indigo blue and deep purple make this ensemble stand out from other plaids; the coverlet and bedspread are reversible to channel-quilted indigo blue. Bring on the glitz and glamour with the Enlighten Bath Accessories, which feature foil flakes and metallic finishes.
The Mother and Children Table Sculpture is a darling portrayal of a mother’s bond with her children. The mother tenderly cradles her newborn, while her two daughters wait at her side. Like a thriving fantasy garden, Calais bedding blossoms with Jacobean floral designs on soft teal chenille.
Be a style excavator in your own home! Unearth a whole new aesthetic with plenty of Southwest pizzazz—all you need is the Bandera ensemble. An exclusive design available only from Touch of Class®, Bandera is dappled with intricate geometric medallions reminiscent of those on Southwest artifacts. Hues of cinnabar, sage, moss, teal, sapphire, and natural add further Southwest appeal.
A comforter set and daybed set are available in the Bandera pattern, so you’ll have no trouble evoking the beauty of the Southwest in any bedroom. Spice up the look by accessorizing with coordinating shams, pillows, and window treatments.
Don’t forget to give that sand-worn, sun-warmed look to the bathroom! Bath accessories, valances, a shower curtain, a toilet seat, and comfort mats offer up an array of decorating possibilities.
Click here to view the entire exclusive Bandera Collection, available at www.touchofclass.com.
Is decorating that small bathroom proving to be more frustrating than fun? It might be time to get creative if you’re furnishing a guest bathroom, half bath, apartment bathroom, or other compact space.
Here are a few tricks to make the most of the space you do have:
- Utilize over-the-door space. Find an over-the-door hanger that will hang towels or robes.
- Likewise, optimize lower cabinet storage by choosing an organizer that will hang over a cabinet door. The basket that hangs over the interior cabinet door can hold styling tools or extra supplies.
- Switch out that large wastebasket for a petite receptacle that is more fitting for your small bathroom.
- Look to a “caddy” for assistance! A caddy that hangs from the shower head is perfect for tiny tubs.
- Consider the area around the commode. The top could be perfect for a large tray, or you might be able to fit in a vertical bathroom space saver for extra shelving.
Here are a few products that are well-suited to small bathrooms. Click on each image to learn more.
Being a bit of a diva is allowed when you’re primping at the vanity table. Take a little time for yourself, and see if your vanity space needs some panache and glamour. These suggestions will point you in the right direction! Simply click on each image to learn more about these stunning vanity accessories.
A magnifying vanity mirror is a must if you have drawers full of cosmetics. The Crystal Magnifying Mirror looks like a nod to Old Hollywood with its gleaming satin gold finish and gem embellishment.
Word wall art is a fun touch if you like your vanity area to look sophisticated yet playful. This framed wall art sign set will remind you that you are Gorgeous, Fabulous, and Beautiful.
Of course, every beauty needs a place to perch as she polishes her nails or styles her hair. Let the Claira Vanity Chair serve as the most elegant seat in the house! A multifaceted gold finish and a cushioned seat make this vanity chair both elegant and comfortable.
Place your most-used accessories in a decorative vanity tray. Your trademark perfume or favorite hue of lipstick will be right where you need them. The pearl-dotted border of the spacious Julietta Vanity Tray will give your vanity area a hint of the posh lifestyle—before you go out to face the real world!
Why not let romance bloom in your home all year round? This beautiful red rose decor can be used to sweeten the appearance of any room—no vase required! This gorgeous home decor draws its inspiration from the iconic flower that symbolizes love and romance. Cultivate a fairy-tale ambience in your home with these decorating ideas. Click here to view all the red rose decor featured below.
Place a red rose flower-shaped rug in a vanity area, then surround it with white or ivory furnishings and hang delicate lace curtains on the closest window. The contours of the rose-shaped rug and its bold scarlet hues will make it seem like an enchanted garden has started blossoming across your floor. A gleaming red hobnail lamp will look lovely placed nearby with its vintage aesthetic.
Feel truly pampered when you decorate with red rose decor in the bathroom. Dark red and champagne form a sophisticated color pairing, while the flower blooms will be simply charming beaming back from your shower curtain, towels, bath accessories, or window valance.
Dream your sweetest visions beneath red rose bedding. Enhance its beauty with lush layers of shams and pillows, including a red rose petal pillow. Accent the ensemble with a cranberry hurricane-style lamp atop your nightstand, and you’ll think this bedding is the utmost in romantic bedroom decor.
For wall areas, let red rose decor shine exquisitely all by itself, or hang a subdued neutral piece nearby for gentle contrast. Red rose metal wall art with curving shapes can be used to give a framing effect to an off-white floral oval mirror.
World-renowned color authority Pantone has named Ultra Violet as its 2018 Color of the Year! According to Pantone, this bold, blue-based purple reflects mystery, ingenuity, and imagination.
If you’re looking for color coordinates, consider the following: Cool mint, fresh lime, or teal give a playful vibe to this saturated violet, as well as a subtle botanical feel, calling to mind blossoms and leaves. Beige, cream, and khaki provide a neutral backdrop to let ultra violet shine without adding competition. Finally, metallic tones bring out the luxe, regal qualities inherent in this intriguing purple.
Here are just a few dreamy home decor pieces inspired by this rich, vibrant color. Click on each image to learn about the item shown.
We’re shining a spotlight on one of our favorite fall colors: cinnabar! This deep red-orange shade can be used all year long, but it’s fabulous in fall as a sophisticated alternative to pumpkin oranges and bright reds. Here are a few ways you can decorate with cinnabar in your home this autumn.
1. Pair solid-color cinnabar curtains with drapes in a compatible color like antique gold, bronze, beige, or brown. Complete the window treatment with matching waterfall valances, then use metal wall art panels at the sides to accent the arrangement in a symmetrical fashion. If you’re feeling adventurous, choose artwork with complementary color pops of golden orange, turquoise, or sage.
2. Drape a furnishing in a sunset-colored furniture protector to keep it looking great and brighten your living room for fall. Hang framed wall art prints in neutral tones over your loveseat or sofa to provide a polished look while keeping the attention on the beautiful sunset hue.
3. Layer European shams and decorative pillows in ember glow atop your bed to enhance the pattern colors and give your bedroom a luxe look. Place a sleek lamp with a clear glass font on your bedside table and hang a mirrored wall art piece above the headboard for sumptuous appeal.
4. Place plush, solid cinnabar mats on your bathroom floor for cushion underfoot, and choose a toilet lid cover in a matching color for a unified appearance. Then add your classiest bath furnishings in metallics or neutrals, or choose accessories in autumn tones for a full-out fall aesthetic.