With its magnificent fanning feather display, the peacock really knows how to put on a show! Dazzle your decor by using the gorgeous peacock as inspiration. Like an array of plumes, these decorating ideas radiate glamour and vivid color.
Click here to view a brilliant collection of peacock decor, including the items featured below.
This look is all about peacock feathers! A jeweled stained glass lamp steals the spotlight, while feather-patterned sheer valances and table linens provide a cool-toned backdrop. Glitzy peacock canvas art shimmers from the wall.
These peacocks will love to rest on your table – while dressing it up, of course. Intricate cutwork and embroidery make this topper stunning on its own, but you can also enhance it with a decorative peacock centerpiece and swirled acanthus orbs.
A proud peacock waits from this canvas for your arrival. A resplendent entryway is as simple as a captivating canvas, mirrored table, mosaic glass accessories, and Old World-style wall accents.
Peacock decor will bring out the regal quality of your favorite bedding. A grand peacock presides over the room from the wall. A peacock rug festoons the area underfoot. Top off your nightstand or side table with a peacock lamp, figurine, or even candleholders.
Looking for more peacock decorating ideas? Check out our image gallery below.
Have you been scratching your head, trying to figure out just how to decorate that neglected corner? Let us provide the inspiration! These corner decorating ideas radiate elegance from the ceiling to the floor. With a few adjustments, that troublesome corner will be “at home” with the rest of the room.
We added furnishings that were made specifically for use in a corner! A corner accent table looks darling when paired with a coordinating corner wall shelf placed just above it. These two pieces also provide you with space to display your favorite treasures and knickknacks. Formal drapes, a traditional rug, and an upholstered vanity chair give this setting its upscale look.
We placed a bombe chest near the corner and topped it with a fancy table lamp—just the thing to illuminate an otherwise shadowy corner. If the corner needs a final embellishment, remember that a wall art panel is great for a small space.
Click here to view more corner home accents, including etagere stands, cabinets, and tables.
Our latest exclusive bedding pattern is here, just in time for spring. Designed by Touch of Class®, the Cottage Rose ensemble is a spring dream with a serene aqua mist background, delicate floral bouquets, ruffle detailing, and white eyelet accents. Both a floral comforter set and a tiered ruffled bedspread are available, as well as an array of pillows and window treatments.
Click here to “Get the Look.” You won’t find this spring bedding anywhere else!
When the sunshine winks at you, letting you know that spring is on the way, you might be inspired to freshen up your decor. Lavender is a beautiful, soft alternative to Pantone’s 2018 color of the year, Ultra Violet. Let the pastel prettiness of lavender drift into your home like a gentle spring breeze.
Here are a few ways to let the color lavender bloom in your home decor.
Click on each image to learn about the item shown.
Place a vintage-style lavender hobnail lamp on your nightstand for a subtle flush of purple.
Hang lavender grommet curtain panels in any room that needs a little spring-like lift.
Give your bedroom a quaint ambience with a lavender chenille bedspread and accessories.
Brighten an entryway or kitchen table with a wisteria-colored vase brimming with flowers.
Is your holiday decor looking a little humdrum this year? Let poinsettia accents flourish anywhere your home needs a decorative boost! With their saturated, showy red bracts, poinsettias are just the thing to perk up a floor, furnishing, or window. Decorating with poinsettia accents allows you to bring a cohesive element to your room while still giving you the flexibility to mix and match a variety of items.
For this holiday living room, we started with five larger pieces that would set the stage for all kinds of accessories to be added afterward. We used the following:
- a full, coordinating window treatment (curtains with tiebacks and a matching valance)
- a tall, flat-back tree that could be pushed close to the wall (decorated with faux poinsettias, of course)
- a grand wall mirror set (central mirror and two grille-style sides)
- a decorative stained glass fireplace screen
- a statement rug (a poinsettia runner with shaped edges)
From here, we simply embellished the room with smaller poinsettia accents or glimmering accessories:
- two different holiday throw pillows nestled together on a loveseat
- a trio of glittering red wire tree accents grouped on the floor
- a ribbon-and-greenery garland placed across the mantel
- a pre-lit poinsettia wreath hung over the fireplace
- an angel topper with poinsettias displayed atop the tree
To recreate the look, click here to view the holiday decor that we used!
We’re shining a spotlight on one of our favorite fall colors: cinnabar! This deep red-orange shade can be used all year long, but it’s fabulous in fall as a sophisticated alternative to pumpkin oranges and bright reds. Here are a few ways you can decorate with cinnabar in your home this autumn.
1. Pair solid-color cinnabar curtains with drapes in a compatible color like antique gold, bronze, beige, or brown. Complete the window treatment with matching waterfall valances, then use metal wall art panels at the sides to accent the arrangement in a symmetrical fashion. If you’re feeling adventurous, choose artwork with complementary color pops of golden orange, turquoise, or sage.
2. Drape a furnishing in a sunset-colored furniture protector to keep it looking great and brighten your living room for fall. Hang framed wall art prints in neutral tones over your loveseat or sofa to provide a polished look while keeping the attention on the beautiful sunset hue.
3. Layer European shams and decorative pillows in ember glow atop your bed to enhance the pattern colors and give your bedroom a luxe look. Place a sleek lamp with a clear glass font on your bedside table and hang a mirrored wall art piece above the headboard for sumptuous appeal.
4. Place plush, solid cinnabar mats on your bathroom floor for cushion underfoot, and choose a toilet lid cover in a matching color for a unified appearance. Then add your classiest bath furnishings in metallics or neutrals, or choose accessories in autumn tones for a full-out fall aesthetic.
Are you looking for a way to perk up your kitchen during the summer months—and all year round? Try fruit-themed kitchen decor! These kitchen accents have a fresh, delectable style that can suit many tastes. Select home decor dappled with your favorite summer fruits for a farmers’ market feel, or choose pieces patterned with lemons, figs, grapes, and olives for Italian flair. You’ll love inviting family and friends over to gather amid the bounty.
Click here to view an abundance of fruit kitchen decor, including the items featured below.
The Sonoma Fruit Tier Window Treatment is a fun alternative to solid color or sheer kitchen curtains. These delightful window coverings have apples, grapes, pears, and plums on a speckled background.
Designed by Touch of Class®, the Tuscan Fruit Paper Towel Holder features a base bursting with various fruit and a cute apple finial topper that is removable for easy roll changing.
Designed by artist ©Susan Winget, the Capri Fruit Dessert Plate Set will be a mouth-watering addition to your wall or table setting. Place these food-safe plates in your decorative plate rack or serve up a scrumptious summer dessert on their glossy surface.
The Fruit Wall Accent Set has a bold, dimensional design that will make you want to pluck a piece of fruit from the wall and take a bite! This realistic fruit wall decor includes a plum, pear, and apple.