If the lingering summer swelter has you down, you can always dream of fall. The autumn season will soon be bringing its technicolor splendor to every outdoor sight—and Mother Nature assumes you can take care of the indoors! These exclusive fall home decor items are only available from Touch of Class®, and they’ll infuse your rooms with the rich hues and abundant beauty of autumn.
Click here to view the items below, as well as other exclusive fall home decor from Touch of Class®.
Warm up your dining table with your favorite seasonal dishes, and don’t forget a gorgeous table runner. The Sunflowers and Poppies Table Runner dazzles your tablescape with fiery hues, embroidery, and cutwork. You can update your kitchen countertop, too, with the Fall’s Bounty Paper Towel Holder. Delectable fruits ring the bottom, while acanthus leaf designs lend a classy embellishment.
If you’re all-in for autumn, you might even consider updating your bedroom with a nature-inspired ensemble. The Leafbrook Comforter Set, an exclusive design from Touch of Class®, will delight your senses with its soft faux suede feel and colorful, climbing leafy vines. Layer any number of decorative pillows atop the bed for a lush look. Finally, decorate a bare wall with the multihued Falling Leaves Wall Art Set. Capable of hanging in multiple directions, these metal branches feature hand-dyed openwork leaves that will be the crowning touch on your autumn aesthetic.
We’re shining a spotlight on one of our favorite fall colors: cinnabar! This deep red-orange shade can be used all year long, but it’s fabulous in fall as a sophisticated alternative to pumpkin oranges and bright reds. Here are a few ways you can decorate with cinnabar in your home this autumn.
1. Pair solid-color cinnabar curtains with drapes in a compatible color like antique gold, bronze, beige, or brown. Complete the window treatment with matching waterfall valances, then use metal wall art panels at the sides to accent the arrangement in a symmetrical fashion. If you’re feeling adventurous, choose artwork with complementary color pops of golden orange, turquoise, or sage.
2. Drape a furnishing in a sunset-colored furniture protector to keep it looking great and brighten your living room for fall. Hang framed wall art prints in neutral tones over your loveseat or sofa to provide a polished look while keeping the attention on the beautiful sunset hue.
3. Layer European shams and decorative pillows in ember glow atop your bed to enhance the pattern colors and give your bedroom a luxe look. Place a sleek lamp with a clear glass font on your bedside table and hang a mirrored wall art piece above the headboard for sumptuous appeal.
4. Place plush, solid cinnabar mats on your bathroom floor for cushion underfoot, and choose a toilet lid cover in a matching color for a unified appearance. Then add your classiest bath furnishings in metallics or neutrals, or choose accessories in autumn tones for a full-out fall aesthetic.
Do you love the glow of candlelight but worry about the fire hazard? Are you simply trying to reduce clutter on table tops? Perhaps you just want an interesting alternative to traditional artwork. LED lighted autumn wall art is a great solution! These battery-powered canvases have the effect of candlelight; plus, they hang on your wall, keeping table tops free for your favorite fall decorations.
Click here to view beautiful LED lighted canvases for fall.
The Harvest Welcome LED Canvas has the appearance of an antiqued window laden with autumn foliage, a lantern, and flickering candles. This 24”Wx19”H canvas glows with white LED lights.
The Harvest Display LED Canvas resembles a decorated mantel covered in gourds, candles, a pumpkin, and berry vines. This 34”Wx10”H canvas illuminates via covered LED lights.
Wake up to autumn in your bedroom, or bring some fall flair to your dining area! These nature-inspired home accents can be used all year long to infuse your decor with earthy elements, but they’ll be most appropriate during the autumn season. Dappled leaf designs mingle with warm hues and neutral shades for a gorgeous effect.
Click here to view a variety of elegant fall home decor, including the items featured below.
For your dining area:
The Amison Table Linens feature colorful foliage on the face and a checkered pattern on the reverse. Scalloped edges and quilted detailing enhance the table runner and placemats.
For the living room:
The Darent Stained Glass Table Lamp glows with amber and green tones, as well as gem embellishments. Brighten your favorite harvest decor with this pull-chain lamp.
For the bathroom:
The Sheffield Shower Curtain is a medley of block, scroll, and leaf designs, all in a pleasing palette. Coordinating shower hooks with handpainted leaf motifs will leave your bathroom autumn-ready.
For the bedroom:
Soft faux suede provides the cozy foundation for the Leafbrook Comforter Bedding. Appliqued and embroidered leafy vines wind across one side of the face, while channel quilting adorns the other half.
Are you looking for a unique take on autumn home decor? Try contemporary furnishings in warm, metallic shades! Gilded shades of aged gold, bronze, and copper provide a sophisticated alternative to those ubiquitous fiery reds and oranges found in fall decorating. Here are just a few ideas on how to infuse your room with modern verve and metallic hues:
- Select a bold geometric rug with an avant-garde, art deco flair to provide the foundation.
- Choose complementary window treatments that utilize similar shades.
- Protect furnishings with solid-color covers to break up the striking patterns found in the room.
- Illuminate the posh setting with a multi-arm floor lamp finished in a metallic tone.
- Accessorize with shimmering throw pillows, an abstract sculpture, or a pair of sleek metal sconces.
Click here to view a variety of metallic home decor, including the items shown below.
Click here to shop only the items featured in the room below.
Is that solid color furniture protector looking a little drab and worn? The Riverpark Furniture Cover would be an excellent replacement, featuring a colorful stripe pattern and reversible material.
This striped furniture cover provides you with two looks in one. Display the stripes in warm, earthy hues, or flip the cover over to show stripes in shades of green and brown. The nature-inspired color palette is perfect for late summer and autumn—or all year round, if you choose.
The channel-quilted, brushed polyester microfiber furniture cover has a divided side pocket for your accessories (and the reverse does too). All sizes except the recliner cover have straps with D-rings, so you can keep the furniture protector in place. Cover your recliner, wing chair, loveseat, or sofa, and simply remove the protector for washing when it collects too much pet hair or dirt.
This reversible furniture cover is a Touch of Class® design exclusive, so you won’t find it anywhere else. Click here to view measurement information and to order this cover.
You can also view the entire exclusive Riverpark Home Decor Collection by clicking this link.
What sort of ambience will your fall table have this year? There’s always the cheery atmosphere cultivated by decorating with autumn’s warm, fiery tones; or the sophisticated aura that seems to radiate from gleaming metallics. But if you’re looking for a casual, homespun feel, opt for a subdued palette of neutrals with a few flickers of accent color. Muted tones like straw, cream, khaki, tawny, brown, and espresso play nicely with ember glow, vermillion, gold, sage, chartreuse, or dusty teal.
Start with a seasonal lace tablecloth or table topper that is festive without being formal. The Leaf Harvest Table Linens feature a woven pattern and oak leaf and acorn designs. The Falling Leaves Table Linens have aspen, maple, and oak leaf shapes.
Next, decorate that table! Look for aged ceramic pitchers and vessels to place on top, as well as faux leaf sprays or grapevine orbs. Select a woven basket and fill it with pine cones and artificial fall foliage for an effortless centerpiece. Or, nestle small pumpkins and gourds inside an openwork bowl. Complement your earthy accessories with dinnerware and napkins in understated colors.