Fall is in full swing with warm scents that linger on wandering breezes: caramel apples, woodsmoke, pumpkin pie, and spiced apple cider. Bring that warm, cozy atmosphere right into your home with the Scrolling Leaves Collection. Tantalizing aromas of scrumptious sweets blow across your tablescape, and airy window treatments draw your eye to the magnificent vision of fall’s radiance. Vibrant shades of olive, ember glow, and gold pair with an earthy, neutral oatmeal to provide the perfect color balance. Embracing the splendor of the season, these table linens and window treatments will enhance your dining room with the allure of autumn’s palette.
Exquisitely embroidered in crisp colors and embellished with intricate cutwork, the Scrolling Leaves Accents show off your table’s rich hue or the splendid scenery outside your window. With a variety of styles and sizes to choose from, you can keep those lovely autumn shades around for the entire season. Accentuate decadent food with oblong tablecloths, table runners, placemats, or napkins. Invite nature’s beauty into your home with curtain pairs, tailored valances, swag valance pairs, or ascot valances. Exclusively designed by Touch of Class®, these items aren’t available anywhere else!
Click here to “shop the look” on the Touch of Class® site and learn more about this collection.
Alongside the harvest season’s delicious dishes and outdoor abundance, you won’t need much to complement these lovely table linens and window treatments. If you want to add another aspect of the season to your dining space, however, consider a hanging lamp, rug, or nature-inspired wall art.
Although the Scrolling Leaves Collection is stunning all on its own, it also lends itself to a variety of decorating styles. Fully embrace the season with other autumnal decor such as napkin rings or wood serving trays. Let your Tuscan and Italian side shine through with wine rack storage furniture or olive wall art. Embody all things natural with leafy wall toppers or centerpieces.
Brighten up your home with the rich colors of sunflowers. A flower native to the Americas and the state flower of Kansas, these beauties are often associated with summer’s yellow vibes but come in varieties full of vivid autumn hues. Ember glow, orange, and gold mix in an array resplendent of a fruitful and bountiful harvest. Whether you’re looking to extend summer’s warm rays or usher in fall’s abundant palette, you and your guests will enjoy this sunflower decor brimming with life and color.
Click here to view more autumnal home decor you’ll fall for!
Accent your entryway, coffee table, or dining table with the lively florals of the Sunflowers and Poppies Table Runner. Brilliant hues of green, red, gold, yellow, and orange flare to life on a light cream ground and point toward the coming season. With hand-cut open cutwork edges and exquisite embroidery, this table runner will add a fall focal point to any room.
Complement decadent holiday food or inspire cheerfulness and positivity with the addition of the Autumn Medley Cornucopia. In a variety of warm fall colors and faux foliage, the sunflowers, berries, and nuts nestled in this woven rattan centerpiece will add a bright pop of color to your tabletop. Pair with solid or subtle fall table linens to invite the season right into your home.
A sunny outlook is easy to have with the Sunflower Embroidered Tier Window Treatment. Harken back to flowering summer fields in any room with beautifully embroidered sunflowers and intricately-shaped edges. Recall warm, sun-filled days while adding dimension and the color of happiness to the kitchen or bedroom with these light cream faux linen window accents.
Entice the trees outside to transform their colors with the Country Lane LED Lighted Candle Lantern. Great for indoor or covered outdoor use, the lantern includes a built-in LED candle to light your porch or home with a soft glow. A striking autumnal spray of faux sunflowers, leaves, berries, pine cones, acorns, and gourds adds contrast to the black frame and a warmth to your decor you’ll simply adore.
Pick your favorite pumpkin—and some farmhouse-friendly fall decor too!
Below are a few ways to give your home country flavor this autumn. With farmhouse decor, your style can be as relaxed and imperfect as you like; weathered surfaces and worn edges will only add to the charm of this decorating aesthetic.
- Decorate with cozy plaids in orange and rust tones—think tier curtains, runners, and throws.
- Fill a Mason jar with artificial sunflowers. Let the blossoms beam back from your kitchen table.
- Let some potted hardy mums watch passersby from a spot on your porch.
- Pop a pumpkin pillow with stitched detailing on your entryway bench or a comfy chair.
- Adorn your space with home decor embellished with raffia, fringe, buttons, or burlap.
- Look for kitchen towels or tabletop accents depicting vintage pickup trucks and produce.
- “Plant” a couple scarecrow standers just inside your front door to welcome guests.
Need even more inspiration? Check out these fall finds, available from the Touch of Class® web site. Click each image to shop!
The fireplace is lavished with attention during the holiday season—bedecked with garland, twinkle lights, and stockings. Why not spend a little time making sure your harvest hearth is just as festive? Before long, everyone in your family will want to gather as the fall season reaches its peak beauty. You can almost smell the apple cider and (of course) pumpkin spice treats now!
Here are a few decorating tips for your fall fireplace:
- Draw the eye upward with an autumn canvas placed above the mantel.
- Add width to the wall display if needed by hanging a vibrant fall wreath on each side.
- Top the mantel with a dimensional fall arrangement and figurines.
- Bring interest to the fireplace base with a grand candelabra, pumpkins, and baskets.
- Cozy up the space with an autumn area rug, fall decorative pillows, and soft throws.
Click here to view all the items we used to decorate our autumn fireplace.
Decorating your fall kitchen is as simple as adding a little texture with mixed-material home decor: a wooden tray topped with homemade bread or decadent cheese adds warmth to the arrangement. Then, create a little contrast with fall table decorations fashioned from metal and glass. A metallic luster adds a bit of flash to your table, while glass allows you to show off the contents within, be it a bouquet of sunflowers or tiny rolls of colorful paper scrawled with all of your blessings.
Wondering just where you should start? On your countertops, a trio of fluted glass canisters adds a sweet note of simplicity. The whitewashed wood lids convey a kind of rustic charm; build on that with a vintage milk can that meshes metal with glass for a chic, mixed materials vibe.
Put your sideboard to good use and show off a wooden serving tray with a glass dome cloche. Gourmet crackers can be arranged to one side of the cloche, while the dome itself protects your fine cheese and only heightens the presentation. Easy Thanksgiving decorations might also include a decorative beverage dispenser for punch or apple cider.
Be sure to pay close attention to your fall tablescapes as well, whether this means the coffee table or the dining table. Metal candleholders with glass hurricanes could be just the thing to spice up your living room. The looped ring design in gold will assuredly catch eyes. Work in a sculptural branch, some acorns, and a smattering of fall leaves for a natural accent.
Or, let candleholders bring a metallic gleam to your dining table. You’ll want to pay special attention to this area of the home – it’s the crowning glory of your fall decorating! Incorporate a marbled-style texture with placemats resembling this cool, smooth stone. Topped with charger plates in gleaming gold, your placemats will combine with other mixed elements for a high-fashion fall look.
Click here to view a variety of mixed-material entertaining accessories, including the items below.
If the lingering summer swelter has you down, you can always dream of fall. The autumn season will soon be bringing its technicolor splendor to every outdoor sight—and Mother Nature assumes you can take care of the indoors! These exclusive fall home decor items are only available from Touch of Class®, and they’ll infuse your rooms with the rich hues and abundant beauty of autumn.
Click here to view the items below, as well as other exclusive fall home decor from Touch of Class®.
Warm up your dining table with your favorite seasonal dishes, and don’t forget a gorgeous table runner. The Sunflowers and Poppies Table Runner dazzles your tablescape with fiery hues, embroidery, and cutwork. You can update your kitchen countertop, too, with the Fall’s Bounty Paper Towel Holder. Delectable fruits ring the bottom, while acanthus leaf designs lend a classy embellishment.
If you’re all-in for autumn, you might even consider updating your bedroom with a nature-inspired ensemble. The Leafbrook Comforter Set, an exclusive design from Touch of Class®, will delight your senses with its soft faux suede feel and colorful, climbing leafy vines. Layer any number of decorative pillows atop the bed for a lush look. Finally, decorate a bare wall with the multihued Falling Leaves Wall Art Set. Capable of hanging in multiple directions, these metal branches feature hand-dyed openwork leaves that will be the crowning touch on your autumn aesthetic.
We’re shining a spotlight on one of our favorite fall colors: cinnabar! This deep red-orange shade can be used all year long, but it’s fabulous in fall as a sophisticated alternative to pumpkin oranges and bright reds. Here are a few ways you can decorate with cinnabar in your home this autumn.
1. Pair solid-color cinnabar curtains with drapes in a compatible color like antique gold, bronze, beige, or brown. Complete the window treatment with matching waterfall valances, then use metal wall art panels at the sides to accent the arrangement in a symmetrical fashion. If you’re feeling adventurous, choose artwork with complementary color pops of golden orange, turquoise, or sage.
2. Drape a furnishing in a sunset-colored furniture protector to keep it looking great and brighten your living room for fall. Hang framed wall art prints in neutral tones over your loveseat or sofa to provide a polished look while keeping the attention on the beautiful sunset hue.
3. Layer European shams and decorative pillows in ember glow atop your bed to enhance the pattern colors and give your bedroom a luxe look. Place a sleek lamp with a clear glass font on your bedside table and hang a mirrored wall art piece above the headboard for sumptuous appeal.
4. Place plush, solid cinnabar mats on your bathroom floor for cushion underfoot, and choose a toilet lid cover in a matching color for a unified appearance. Then add your classiest bath furnishings in metallics or neutrals, or choose accessories in autumn tones for a full-out fall aesthetic.