Mother’s Day is right around the corner, and you need the perfect gift for your mom. Why not get her a beautiful home décor item that doesn’t break the budget? From table sculptures to cookbook stands to bathroom essentials, Touch of Class® has a wonderful selection of gifts for moms.
Shop gifts for every room in the house, a myriad of decorating styles, and any budget in our Gifts section! Or simply click on the image below to shop that item.
Are you working from home or spending more time at home during 2020? Perhaps you’re preparing more meals or maybe you’ve even taken up a new crafting hobby. You need a furnishing that is truly versatile – one that can convert to a slim profile when it’s not in use but expand according to the task. The Mission 3-in-1 Convertible Table has a clever, adaptable design: it folds out from a console table to a card table, and then to a dining table. Whatever your needs, this extension table has you covered!
Handcrafted of hardwoods with an ash veneer top, this convertible table is available in two finishes: natural oak and fruitwood. Each table is stained with a water-based stain, sealed, and top-coated for protection. By Stakmore, this furnishing has a handsome Mission style with faux drawer detailing and metal hardware. Use the 40”Wx30”H table as a 20”D console, expand it to a 40” sq. card table, or lengthen it to a 72”L dining table with the two 16” included leaves. Only minor assembly is required! Matching folding chairs are also available; fully expanded, the table can seat six.
Click here to shop the Mission Convertible Tables and Folding Chairs on the Touch of Class® site.
Are you lost in a sea of caps? Use the Deluxe Monogrammed Cap Wall Rack to get your home in “shipshape” order again! This cap rack is an exclusive design, only available at Touch of Class®!
Constructed from solid wood, this cap rack is available in a horizontal version, which holds 20 caps, and a vertical design, which displays 24 caps. Choose from three finishes: Classic Cherry, Mission Red Oak, or Windsor Oak. A convenient shelf and metal hooks will keep stray articles organized as well.
This wall-mount cap rack also makes a great gift! It can be personalized with one initial for free.
Click here to view measurement information and to order the Deluxe Cap Wall Rack.
Have you been scratching your head, trying to figure out just how to decorate that neglected corner? Let us provide the inspiration! These corner decorating ideas radiate elegance from the ceiling to the floor. With a few adjustments, that troublesome corner will be “at home” with the rest of the room.
We added furnishings that were made specifically for use in a corner! A corner accent table looks darling when paired with a coordinating corner wall shelf placed just above it. These two pieces also provide you with space to display your favorite treasures and knickknacks. Formal drapes, a traditional rug, and an upholstered vanity chair give this setting its upscale look.
We placed a bombe chest near the corner and topped it with a fancy table lamp—just the thing to illuminate an otherwise shadowy corner. If the corner needs a final embellishment, remember that a wall art panel is great for a small space.
Click here to view more corner home accents, including etagere stands, cabinets, and tables.
The interior entryway of your home receives plenty of foot traffic, but have you given it appropriate decorating attention? If the entryway is looking more “eh” than “elegant,” these decorating ideas will be just what you need.
Feel free to customize this look to your heart’s content using new furnishings and those you already own; use your favorite table lamp pair to light up the space, swap out the wall grille for another striking wall decor piece, or move a neglected upholstered chair from a shadowy corner to a prime spot beside the console table. Click here to view all the items that we used.
How did we create this look?
We chose home furnishings with the common thread of elegant traditional style. We balanced heavier or darker pieces with luminous or light colors like gold, cream, alabaster, and ivory.
- Place a console table against the entryway wall. Make sure it is wide and sturdy enough to support two table lamps. An open, airy design will keep this area from looking stuffy.
- Hang two wall mirror panels an equal distance apart from the sides of the console table.
- Display a vertical metal wall grille between the two mirrors, directly above the center of the console.
- Position an upholstered accent chair to one side of the console table.
- Top the console table with traditional table lamps and an additional accent if you like (such as a tabletop photo frame or covered bowl).
- Place an Aubusson-style rug runner in front of the console table and chair.
Tackling the family budget? Up to your elbows in tax preparation? The home office is the place for it. If spartan, perfectly streamlined home offices aren’t quite your style, why not go for something rustic yet chic? Yes, a modern farmhouse home office! Embrace the clean lines of contemporary home decor, but warm your workspace up with farmhouse-style touches for a lived-in look.
Take a look at how to put a modern farmhouse spin on the home office:
- Warm up wood floors with a fluffy shag rug or a flat-woven geometric floor covering.
- Opt for minimalist office furniture that isn’t perfect. Think weathered finishes, pipe-style legs, and airy designs.
- Shine a little light on your workspace with a desk lamp. We chose an industrial style with a seeded glass shade and an Edison bulb for that modern-yet-vintage appeal.
- Punch up that bare wall space with a bold wall clock. The wooden clock we chose has a slatted style, stark Roman numerals, and nailhead accents.
- Get creative with the accessories. Consider wire wall racks, scoop storage baskets, open-weave throw blankets, or framed chalkboard wall art.
Click here to view the furnishings and accessories we used to create this look.
Check out our full array of modern farmhouse home decor here.
Is decorating that small bathroom proving to be more frustrating than fun? It might be time to get creative if you’re furnishing a guest bathroom, half bath, apartment bathroom, or other compact space.
Here are a few tricks to make the most of the space you do have:
- Utilize over-the-door space. Find an over-the-door hanger that will hang towels or robes.
- Likewise, optimize lower cabinet storage by choosing an organizer that will hang over a cabinet door. The basket that hangs over the interior cabinet door can hold styling tools or extra supplies.
- Switch out that large wastebasket for a petite receptacle that is more fitting for your small bathroom.
- Look to a “caddy” for assistance! A caddy that hangs from the shower head is perfect for tiny tubs.
- Consider the area around the commode. The top could be perfect for a large tray, or you might be able to fit in a vertical bathroom space saver for extra shelving.
Here are a few products that are well-suited to small bathrooms. Click on each image to learn more.
We’re almost two weeks into the new year! Was “get organized” on your resolution list? Whether you relish getting organized or you dread it, the task is made easier by acquiring some versatile organizers. Here are just a few pieces that can be used in various areas of the home—whichever room needs a nudge in the right direction or a little “shipshape” prompting.
The Vintage-Style Wall Mount Organizer Baskets have a simple openwork wire design and a label plate for easy identification. Spruce up the mudroom or entryway area with a little classic charm, or keep accessories on hand in the kitchen.
The metal Basket and Tray Organizers can be hung on a wall or used on a pegboard. Their no-frills industrial appearance allows them to mesh with many decor styles. Keep the garage area neat and tidy, or turn a messy pantry into an orderly storage space.
The Cohan Three-Tier Floor Shelf is ideal if you have plenty of floor space and you just want an easy-to-access organizer. This metal stand has three wooden baskets for your accessories—use the baskets to hold towels, socks, ties, or whatever you like! This furnishing would also be handy in a guest room.
Is that solid color furniture protector looking a little drab and worn? The Riverpark Furniture Cover would be an excellent replacement, featuring a colorful stripe pattern and reversible material.
This striped furniture cover provides you with two looks in one. Display the stripes in warm, earthy hues, or flip the cover over to show stripes in shades of green and brown. The nature-inspired color palette is perfect for late summer and autumn—or all year round, if you choose.
The channel-quilted, brushed polyester microfiber furniture cover has a divided side pocket for your accessories (and the reverse does too). All sizes except the recliner cover have straps with D-rings, so you can keep the furniture protector in place. Cover your recliner, wing chair, loveseat, or sofa, and simply remove the protector for washing when it collects too much pet hair or dirt.
This reversible furniture cover is a Touch of Class® design exclusive, so you won’t find it anywhere else. Click here to view measurement information and to order this cover.
You can also view the entire exclusive Riverpark Home Decor Collection by clicking this link.