Whether you’re a traditionalist, you love contemporary design, or you’re trying your hand at modern farmhouse decorating, you can find furnishings to complement your look among the Carter Furniture Collection. A wooden and black metal construction is the foundation of this collection; you’ll also find openwork designs, bold curved supports, weathered faux slatted surfaces, and ample display space.
The airy aesthetic and transitional style of these pieces make them wonderful additions to your home. Place the chairside table and caster-wheel coffee table in your living room, or create a media center with the five-tier shelves and console table. You can even use the five-tier shelf as an open bookshelf.
Click here to view the Carter Furniture Collection.
Tackling the family budget? Up to your elbows in tax preparation? The home office is the place for it. If spartan, perfectly streamlined home offices aren’t quite your style, why not go for something rustic yet chic? Yes, a modern farmhouse home office! Embrace the clean lines of contemporary home decor, but warm your workspace up with farmhouse-style touches for a lived-in look.
Take a look at how to put a modern farmhouse spin on the home office:
- Warm up wood floors with a fluffy shag rug or a flat-woven geometric floor covering.
- Opt for minimalist office furniture that isn’t perfect. Think weathered finishes, pipe-style legs, and airy designs.
- Shine a little light on your workspace with a desk lamp. We chose an industrial style with a seeded glass shade and an Edison bulb for that modern-yet-vintage appeal.
- Punch up that bare wall space with a bold wall clock. The wooden clock we chose has a slatted style, stark Roman numerals, and nailhead accents.
- Get creative with the accessories. Consider wire wall racks, scoop storage baskets, open-weave throw blankets, or framed chalkboard wall art.
Click here to view the furnishings and accessories we used to create this look.
Check out our full array of modern farmhouse home decor here.