Let Elvis or The Shirelles croon from your record player, and get ready for a Blue Christmas! These enchanting holiday decorations have a touch of nostalgia mixed with modern-day elegance. An ethereal celestial blue hue will float over your table, mantel, or window for a truly “cool yule.”
The Snowfall Collection, composed of exclusive designs from Touch of Class®, features coordinating polyester satin pieces frost-kissed with delicate cutwork and snowflake embroidery. Deck your dining room table and chairs in this beautiful wintery blue—we have everything you need to create a cohesive look for snow-season soirees. Skate on over to your window to hang coordinating tier curtains and valances; then crown the mantel with a scalloped-edge scarf reading “Merry Christmas” in script.
Click here to shop the Blue Christmas trend on the Touch of Class® site.
If you’re still swooning over Christmas decor in blue, check out these other decorations that look wonderful with the Snowfall Collection. Blue, white, silver, and clear accents will crystallize your winter vision. Simply click on each image to shop from the Touch of Class® site and learn more.
Fall is in full swing with warm scents that linger on wandering breezes: caramel apples, woodsmoke, pumpkin pie, and spiced apple cider. Bring that warm, cozy atmosphere right into your home with the Scrolling Leaves Collection. Tantalizing aromas of scrumptious sweets blow across your tablescape, and airy window treatments draw your eye to the magnificent vision of fall’s radiance. Vibrant shades of olive, ember glow, and gold pair with an earthy, neutral oatmeal to provide the perfect color balance. Embracing the splendor of the season, these table linens and window treatments will enhance your dining room with the allure of autumn’s palette.
Exquisitely embroidered in crisp colors and embellished with intricate cutwork, the Scrolling Leaves Accents show off your table’s rich hue or the splendid scenery outside your window. With a variety of styles and sizes to choose from, you can keep those lovely autumn shades around for the entire season. Accentuate decadent food with oblong tablecloths, table runners, placemats, or napkins. Invite nature’s beauty into your home with curtain pairs, tailored valances, swag valance pairs, or ascot valances. Exclusively designed by Touch of Class®, these items aren’t available anywhere else!
Click here to “shop the look” on the Touch of Class® site and learn more about this collection.
Alongside the harvest season’s delicious dishes and outdoor abundance, you won’t need much to complement these lovely table linens and window treatments. If you want to add another aspect of the season to your dining space, however, consider a hanging lamp, rug, or nature-inspired wall art.
Although the Scrolling Leaves Collection is stunning all on its own, it also lends itself to a variety of decorating styles. Fully embrace the season with other autumnal decor such as napkin rings or wood serving trays. Let your Tuscan and Italian side shine through with wine rack storage furniture or olive wall art. Embody all things natural with leafy wall toppers or centerpieces.
With its magnificent fanning feather display, the peacock really knows how to put on a show! Dazzle your decor by using the gorgeous peacock as inspiration. Like an array of plumes, these decorating ideas radiate glamour and vivid color.
Click here to view a brilliant collection of peacock decor, including the items featured below.
This look is all about peacock feathers! A jeweled stained glass lamp steals the spotlight, while feather-patterned sheer valances and table linens provide a cool-toned backdrop. Glitzy peacock canvas art shimmers from the wall.
These peacocks will love to rest on your table – while dressing it up, of course. Intricate cutwork and embroidery make this topper stunning on its own, but you can also enhance it with a decorative peacock centerpiece and swirled acanthus orbs.
A proud peacock waits from this canvas for your arrival. A resplendent entryway is as simple as a captivating canvas, mirrored table, mosaic glass accessories, and Old World-style wall accents.
Peacock decor will bring out the regal quality of your favorite bedding. A grand peacock presides over the room from the wall. A peacock rug festoons the area underfoot. Top off your nightstand or side table with a peacock lamp, figurine, or even candleholders.
Looking for more peacock decorating ideas? Check out our image gallery below.
The color experts at Pantone have unveiled the Color of the Year for 2019: Living Coral! This cheery, vivid coral has a golden undertone, making it both joyful and comforting. According to Pantone, Living Coral reflects optimism and playful expression.
How will you infuse your home with the color coral? Naturally, coral can be used to punch up any coastal decorating aesthetic, and it will certainly pop among cool blues and whitewashed hues. If you’re looking forward to spring, seek out floral and butterfly decor in coral tones. Of course, you needn’t adhere to a decorating theme; decorative pillows in coral can provide that desired energizing effect, and if you’re feeling especially bold, let coral curtains amp up a neglected window.
We’ve selected a few home decor items that have coral hues ranging from soft coral pink to deep reddish coral. Click on each image to learn about the item shown.
When the sunshine winks at you, letting you know that spring is on the way, you might be inspired to freshen up your decor. Lavender is a beautiful, soft alternative to Pantone’s 2018 color of the year, Ultra Violet. Let the pastel prettiness of lavender drift into your home like a gentle spring breeze.
Here are a few ways to let the color lavender bloom in your home decor.
Click on each image to learn about the item shown.
Place a vintage-style lavender hobnail lamp on your nightstand for a subtle flush of purple.
Hang lavender grommet curtain panels in any room that needs a little spring-like lift.
Give your bedroom a quaint ambience with a lavender chenille bedspread and accessories.
Brighten an entryway or kitchen table with a wisteria-colored vase brimming with flowers.
Is your holiday decor looking a little humdrum this year? Let poinsettia accents flourish anywhere your home needs a decorative boost! With their saturated, showy red bracts, poinsettias are just the thing to perk up a floor, furnishing, or window. Decorating with poinsettia accents allows you to bring a cohesive element to your room while still giving you the flexibility to mix and match a variety of items.
For this holiday living room, we started with five larger pieces that would set the stage for all kinds of accessories to be added afterward. We used the following:
- a full, coordinating window treatment (curtains with tiebacks and a matching valance)
- a tall, flat-back tree that could be pushed close to the wall (decorated with faux poinsettias, of course)
- a grand wall mirror set (central mirror and two grille-style sides)
- a decorative stained glass fireplace screen
- a statement rug (a poinsettia runner with shaped edges)
From here, we simply embellished the room with smaller poinsettia accents or glimmering accessories:
- two different holiday throw pillows nestled together on a loveseat
- a trio of glittering red wire tree accents grouped on the floor
- a ribbon-and-greenery garland placed across the mantel
- a pre-lit poinsettia wreath hung over the fireplace
- an angel topper with poinsettias displayed atop the tree
To recreate the look, click here to view the holiday decor that we used!
We’re shining a spotlight on one of our favorite fall colors: cinnabar! This deep red-orange shade can be used all year long, but it’s fabulous in fall as a sophisticated alternative to pumpkin oranges and bright reds. Here are a few ways you can decorate with cinnabar in your home this autumn.
1. Pair solid-color cinnabar curtains with drapes in a compatible color like antique gold, bronze, beige, or brown. Complete the window treatment with matching waterfall valances, then use metal wall art panels at the sides to accent the arrangement in a symmetrical fashion. If you’re feeling adventurous, choose artwork with complementary color pops of golden orange, turquoise, or sage.
2. Drape a furnishing in a sunset-colored furniture protector to keep it looking great and brighten your living room for fall. Hang framed wall art prints in neutral tones over your loveseat or sofa to provide a polished look while keeping the attention on the beautiful sunset hue.
3. Layer European shams and decorative pillows in ember glow atop your bed to enhance the pattern colors and give your bedroom a luxe look. Place a sleek lamp with a clear glass font on your bedside table and hang a mirrored wall art piece above the headboard for sumptuous appeal.
4. Place plush, solid cinnabar mats on your bathroom floor for cushion underfoot, and choose a toilet lid cover in a matching color for a unified appearance. Then add your classiest bath furnishings in metallics or neutrals, or choose accessories in autumn tones for a full-out fall aesthetic.