Our latest exclusive bedding pattern is here, just in time for spring. Designed by Touch of Class®, the Cottage Rose ensemble is a spring dream with a serene aqua mist background, delicate floral bouquets, ruffle detailing, and white eyelet accents. Both a floral comforter set and a tiered ruffled bedspread are available, as well as an array of pillows and window treatments.
Click here to “Get the Look.” You won’t find this spring bedding anywhere else!
When the sunshine winks at you, letting you know that spring is on the way, you might be inspired to freshen up your decor. Lavender is a beautiful, soft alternative to Pantone’s 2018 color of the year, Ultra Violet. Let the pastel prettiness of lavender drift into your home like a gentle spring breeze.
Here are a few ways to let the color lavender bloom in your home decor.
Click on each image to learn about the item shown.
Place a vintage-style lavender hobnail lamp on your nightstand for a subtle flush of purple.
Hang lavender grommet curtain panels in any room that needs a little spring-like lift.
Give your bedroom a quaint ambience with a lavender chenille bedspread and accessories.
Brighten an entryway or kitchen table with a wisteria-colored vase brimming with flowers.
Tackling the family budget? Up to your elbows in tax preparation? The home office is the place for it. If spartan, perfectly streamlined home offices aren’t quite your style, why not go for something rustic yet chic? Yes, a modern farmhouse home office! Embrace the clean lines of contemporary home decor, but warm your workspace up with farmhouse-style touches for a lived-in look.
Take a look at how to put a modern farmhouse spin on the home office:
- Warm up wood floors with a fluffy shag rug or a flat-woven geometric floor covering.
- Opt for minimalist office furniture that isn’t perfect. Think weathered finishes, pipe-style legs, and airy designs.
- Shine a little light on your workspace with a desk lamp. We chose an industrial style with a seeded glass shade and an Edison bulb for that modern-yet-vintage appeal.
- Punch up that bare wall space with a bold wall clock. The wooden clock we chose has a slatted style, stark Roman numerals, and nailhead accents.
- Get creative with the accessories. Consider wire wall racks, scoop storage baskets, open-weave throw blankets, or framed chalkboard wall art.
Click here to view the furnishings and accessories we used to create this look.
Check out our full array of modern farmhouse home decor here.
Decorating a small space has its challenges, but so does furnishing a large one! Are you looking for a wide canvas for use above the sofa? A striking metal wall sculpture for display above the headboard? Take a look at how we used wide wall art to decorate large spaces.
Simply click on the image to learn more about each piece.
We placed the Quaint Town Wall Tapestry above a wooden bench and round accent table. Its 70”Wx50”L size is perfect for large spaces, and its inviting Italian scene will draw you closer. Remember to purchase a large decorative rod and tassels for the full effect.
The jeweled Majestic Peacock Wall Art is ready to shine! We hung this 47”W canvas above a daybed and enhanced the peacock theme with a feather-motif stained glass lamp and a peacock area rug.
The wide size of the Serengeti Tree Canvas Wall Art makes it perfect for display above a sofa. This 59”W canvas features a hazy landscape scene with metallic shades.
The piercing Leopard Eyes Wall Art gives just the right amount of safari flair to your bedroom. We hung this 48”W canvas above the headboard and let an inky black bedspread, leopard print throw, faux greenery, and safari rug add to the mystique. Love safari cat eyes wall art? View more by clicking here!
Music enthusiasts will be ready to hang the Rhythm Wall Sculpture in their music room or bedroom. At 48”W, this metal wall art, an exclusive design by JasonW Studios®, has a contemporary elegance and high-quality handcrafted construction.
Natural inspiration meets glamour in the Bellissa Metal Wall Art. This 59”W wall sculpture has a sprawling branch design with metallic hues and gem accents. We created a dazzling display with this sculpture, a golden beige comforter set, and aged gold wall sconces.
Stir up a charming new look in your kitchen with these freshly picked accessories. Give your kitchen windows, counters, and floor spaces plenty of delectable style and inviting appeal.
In the first kitchen setting, we gathered our prettiest fruit-themed decor to create a sweet ambience.
In the second kitchen setting, we made a few tweaks to give the room a vintage farmhouse flair. Simply swap out a few fruit items for rooster decor and select containers with an aged appearance.
Click here to view the accessories we used and to shop these kitchens.
Here are a few decorating tips to create your dream kitchen:
- Cozy up kitchen chairs with plump cushions; then sit and converse as long as you like!
- Make prep less of a chore by placing a comfort mat or accent rug in front of the sink or counter.
- Get organized with kitchen essentials like paper towel holders, canister sets, and utensil holders.
- Turn even everyday meals into special occasions with cheery coordinating table linens.
Is decorating that small bathroom proving to be more frustrating than fun? It might be time to get creative if you’re furnishing a guest bathroom, half bath, apartment bathroom, or other compact space.
Here are a few tricks to make the most of the space you do have:
- Utilize over-the-door space. Find an over-the-door hanger that will hang towels or robes.
- Likewise, optimize lower cabinet storage by choosing an organizer that will hang over a cabinet door. The basket that hangs over the interior cabinet door can hold styling tools or extra supplies.
- Switch out that large wastebasket for a petite receptacle that is more fitting for your small bathroom.
- Look to a “caddy” for assistance! A caddy that hangs from the shower head is perfect for tiny tubs.
- Consider the area around the commode. The top could be perfect for a large tray, or you might be able to fit in a vertical bathroom space saver for extra shelving.
Here are a few products that are well-suited to small bathrooms. Click on each image to learn more.
Being a bit of a diva is allowed when you’re primping at the vanity table. Take a little time for yourself, and see if your vanity space needs some panache and glamour. These suggestions will point you in the right direction! Simply click on each image to learn more about these stunning vanity accessories.
A magnifying vanity mirror is a must if you have drawers full of cosmetics. The Crystal Magnifying Mirror looks like a nod to Old Hollywood with its gleaming satin gold finish and gem embellishment.
Word wall art is a fun touch if you like your vanity area to look sophisticated yet playful. This framed wall art sign set will remind you that you are Gorgeous, Fabulous, and Beautiful.
Of course, every beauty needs a place to perch as she polishes her nails or styles her hair. Let the Claira Vanity Chair serve as the most elegant seat in the house! A multifaceted gold finish and a cushioned seat make this vanity chair both elegant and comfortable.
Place your most-used accessories in a decorative vanity tray. Your trademark perfume or favorite hue of lipstick will be right where you need them. The pearl-dotted border of the spacious Julietta Vanity Tray will give your vanity area a hint of the posh lifestyle—before you go out to face the real world!