Easter is hopping its way closer. Here are a few Easter decorations that will bring spring to your home!
And if you’re looking for an alternative to those solid-color Easter eggs, consider these Easter egg decorating ideas from Country Living and the Squirrelly Minds blog.
1. Robin Eggs: Dye eggs a light blue, then use a fine-tipped paintbrush to paint brown splatters.
2. Lattice Eggs: Cut masking tape into thin strips, then crisscross over the eggs. Dye eggs as usual and remove the tape once dry.
3. Paint-Splatter Eggs: Fling different colors of paint at the eggs for a Pollock-style Easter decoration.
4. Sharpie Eggs: Use bright Sharpies to draw trendy designs on the eggs, like chevron stripes or ikat motifs.
5. Porcelain-Look Eggs: Boil eggs until almost hard in water tinted with dye. Remove the eggs and tap them with a spoon. Drop dye over the cracks to stain them further, then boil the eggs again until hard.
This year, Easter is on Sunday, March 27th. Have you donned your bunny ears and decorated already, or do you still need a few ideas? This festive Easter decor will have your home looking beautiful and ready for the upcoming spring season. Click here to view an array of charming Easter and spring decor, including all the accents mentioned below.
Your Easter guests won’t have to go hunting for these Easter eggs! Welcome family and friends with the Easter Egg Wreath, which has a ring of pastel eggs and faux greenery in plain sight. This versatile Easter wreath may be displayed indoors or outdoors under a covered patio; hang it as a traditional wreath, or place it on a table for a unique centerpiece. And some bunnies are ready to greet your visitors too! The Bunnies Indoor/Outdoor Sculpture features a trio of adorable rabbits holding a welcome sign. This accent will look darling on an interior entryway table or outdoor stand.
The Praying Angel Sculpture radiates serenity, from her off-white finish to her peaceful countenance. This stunning resin angel, approx. 26”H, has full wings and a long gown; her hands are folded in prayer. Place her on an interior table beside your favorite spring plants for a captivating display. Another representation of quiet beauty, the Spring Mementos Floral Wall Plaque Set brings pastel blooms into your decor. Each polystone plaque in this three-piece set has an aged brown background and a dimensional flower that calls to mind spring’s renewal.
The All Over Easter Eggs Cutwork Table Runner is covered in Easter eggs that are already decorated! An openwork design, cheery colors, and embroidered details will make this runner one of your favorite Easter decorations. The Bountiful Bunny Vase will be happy to rest awhile atop this colorful display. This white ceramic cutie holds a sunflower with an opening for the faux flowers of your choice.
If you adore bunny decor, you’ll also love this Easter napkin-folding idea from Origami Tree. Learn how to fold napkins into a bunny shape – your guests will be delighted!