Pick your favorite pumpkin—and some farmhouse-friendly fall decor too!
Below are a few ways to give your home country flavor this autumn. With farmhouse decor, your style can be as relaxed and imperfect as you like; weathered surfaces and worn edges will only add to the charm of this decorating aesthetic.
- Decorate with cozy plaids in orange and rust tones—think tier curtains, runners, and throws.
- Fill a Mason jar with artificial sunflowers. Let the blossoms beam back from your kitchen table.
- Let some potted hardy mums watch passersby from a spot on your porch.
- Pop a pumpkin pillow with stitched detailing on your entryway bench or a comfy chair.
- Adorn your space with home decor embellished with raffia, fringe, buttons, or burlap.
- Look for kitchen towels or tabletop accents depicting vintage pickup trucks and produce.
- “Plant” a couple scarecrow standers just inside your front door to welcome guests.
Need even more inspiration? Check out these fall finds, available from the Touch of Class® web site. Click each image to shop!
The fireplace is lavished with attention during the holiday season—bedecked with garland, twinkle lights, and stockings. Why not spend a little time making sure your harvest hearth is just as festive? Before long, everyone in your family will want to gather as the fall season reaches its peak beauty. You can almost smell the apple cider and (of course) pumpkin spice treats now!
Here are a few decorating tips for your fall fireplace:
- Draw the eye upward with an autumn canvas placed above the mantel.
- Add width to the wall display if needed by hanging a vibrant fall wreath on each side.
- Top the mantel with a dimensional fall arrangement and figurines.
- Bring interest to the fireplace base with a grand candelabra, pumpkins, and baskets.
- Cozy up the space with an autumn area rug, fall decorative pillows, and soft throws.
Click here to view all the items we used to decorate our autumn fireplace.
If the lingering summer swelter has you down, you can always dream of fall. The autumn season will soon be bringing its technicolor splendor to every outdoor sight—and Mother Nature assumes you can take care of the indoors! These exclusive fall home decor items are only available from Touch of Class®, and they’ll infuse your rooms with the rich hues and abundant beauty of autumn.
Click here to view the items below, as well as other exclusive fall home decor from Touch of Class®.
Warm up your dining table with your favorite seasonal dishes, and don’t forget a gorgeous table runner. The Sunflowers and Poppies Table Runner dazzles your tablescape with fiery hues, embroidery, and cutwork. You can update your kitchen countertop, too, with the Fall’s Bounty Paper Towel Holder. Delectable fruits ring the bottom, while acanthus leaf designs lend a classy embellishment.
If you’re all-in for autumn, you might even consider updating your bedroom with a nature-inspired ensemble. The Leafbrook Comforter Set, an exclusive design from Touch of Class®, will delight your senses with its soft faux suede feel and colorful, climbing leafy vines. Layer any number of decorative pillows atop the bed for a lush look. Finally, decorate a bare wall with the multihued Falling Leaves Wall Art Set. Capable of hanging in multiple directions, these metal branches feature hand-dyed openwork leaves that will be the crowning touch on your autumn aesthetic.
We’re shining a spotlight on one of our favorite fall colors: cinnabar! This deep red-orange shade can be used all year long, but it’s fabulous in fall as a sophisticated alternative to pumpkin oranges and bright reds. Here are a few ways you can decorate with cinnabar in your home this autumn.
1. Pair solid-color cinnabar curtains with drapes in a compatible color like antique gold, bronze, beige, or brown. Complete the window treatment with matching waterfall valances, then use metal wall art panels at the sides to accent the arrangement in a symmetrical fashion. If you’re feeling adventurous, choose artwork with complementary color pops of golden orange, turquoise, or sage.
2. Drape a furnishing in a sunset-colored furniture protector to keep it looking great and brighten your living room for fall. Hang framed wall art prints in neutral tones over your loveseat or sofa to provide a polished look while keeping the attention on the beautiful sunset hue.
3. Layer European shams and decorative pillows in ember glow atop your bed to enhance the pattern colors and give your bedroom a luxe look. Place a sleek lamp with a clear glass font on your bedside table and hang a mirrored wall art piece above the headboard for sumptuous appeal.
4. Place plush, solid cinnabar mats on your bathroom floor for cushion underfoot, and choose a toilet lid cover in a matching color for a unified appearance. Then add your classiest bath furnishings in metallics or neutrals, or choose accessories in autumn tones for a full-out fall aesthetic.
The Candelaria Collection presents a beautiful take on fall decor, with an element of fantasy. Instead of the expected shades of red, orange, and yellow, its leaves are in soft, muted jewel tones of terra cotta, sienna, amethyst, peridot, light teal, harvest gold, and sunset. These metal pieces are a terrific alternative to harvest colors during autumn and are versatile enough to be displayed all year long.
Dimensional, teardrop-shaped leaves grow from the metal branches on these items, accented by solid color buds. A calming rainbow of colors tints the leaves, while a bronze finish shades the branches and vines. Click here to view the entire collection.
The Candelaria Metal Wall Art resembles a bouquet of leaf sprays.
The Candelaria Wall Grille has an elegant scroll design that will be perfect above a headboard or sofa.
The Candelaria Corner Etagere has four amber-toned glass shelves to hold your decorative items.
We’ll soon be turning the calendar page to September, and before you know it, you’ll be craving something cozy for your home. What better to warm up your existing flooring than a fall-themed area rug? Besides being seasonally-appropriate, these colorful autumn rugs provide cushioning and comfort underfoot. Here are a few fall rugs that will whisk those rich harvest colors right into your home.
The Seasons Area Rug looks like a bed of leaves on your floor. In colors of sienna, moss, butternut, forest, and taupe, these unique, sculptured rugs have edges that follow the contours of the leaves.
The Autumn Allure Rug honors the most colorful season with a hint of contemporary sensibility. These floorcoverings feature a collage of autumn colors, leaves, and scrolls on a geometric background.
If you love the idea of a collage rug, but you’re wanting an even bolder statement, the Autumn Bliss Rug is for you. Scattered leaves pop from a background of blocks in deep burgundy and earthy shades.
For a jewel-toned take on autumn, consider the Fall’s Splendor Rug. This floorcovering features an intriguing display of autumn leaves and geometric blocks in burgundy, green, and neutral hues.
Outside, Mother Nature is putting on her best color show. How do your interior decorations compare? If your trusty fall centerpiece is looking a bit lackluster this year, it might be time to spice up your table. Use these decorating ideas to get inspired to create a gorgeous autumn centerpiece. Click here to view all the items mentioned below, as well as a variety of other fall centerpiece decorations.
Fall-Themed Centerpiece Bowl with Filler
Select a harvest-themed centerpiece bowl and fill it with golden artificial pears, glass grapes, or shimmering, beaded pomegranates. The Fall’s Bounty Centerpiece Bowl is rich with autumnal beauty, ready and waiting for your decorative filler.
Fall Wreath as a Centerpiece
A fall wreath is one of the most versatile autumn decorations! Place it on your table with a multi-pillar candleholder and flameless candles at its center. Here, the Pomegranate Fall Wreath plays host to the Maurelle Candleholder and Color-Changing Flameless Candles.
Cornucopia Centerpiece + Earthy Table Runner
With its hearty fall colors and brimming filler, a cornucopia is a showstopper centerpiece. Select neutral-hued table linens that won’t steal the attention away. Here, the Pumpkin Leaf Cornucopia rests on the burlap-like expanse of the Harvest Pumpkin Table Runner.
Lantern with Foliage Accents or Fall Potpourri
Select a dark-toned lantern with a flameless candle as your starting point; then, embellish as you like! You can nestle the lantern among vibrant fall leaves, let berries and bows cascade from the top, or add autumnal potpourri inside – from tiny pumpkins to candy corn to seeds, the possibilities are endless.