You might not be surrounded by Italian villa walls, but your kitchen can still have a taste of Tuscany. Olives were the inspiration for our latest kitchen decorating idea—plus stripes in sage and light cream.
Click here to view the furniture and accessories we used to create this kitchen look.
Here’s what we used to furnish this kitchen:
• A wooden counter height dining set finished in rich natural cherry
• Olive- and Tuscan-themed wall art (metal and canvas)
• Simple striped valances and tiers for the windows
• Chair cushions in a matching striped pattern
• Olive-patterned table linens and a decorative centerpiece bowl
• Olive oil-motif cushioned floor mats with memory foam fill
Stir up a charming new look in your kitchen with these freshly picked accessories. Give your kitchen windows, counters, and floor spaces plenty of delectable style and inviting appeal.
In the first kitchen setting, we gathered our prettiest fruit-themed decor to create a sweet ambience.
In the second kitchen setting, we made a few tweaks to give the room a vintage farmhouse flair. Simply swap out a few fruit items for rooster decor and select containers with an aged appearance.
Click here to view the accessories we used and to shop these kitchens.
Here are a few decorating tips to create your dream kitchen:
- Cozy up kitchen chairs with plump cushions; then sit and converse as long as you like!
- Make prep less of a chore by placing a comfort mat or accent rug in front of the sink or counter.
- Get organized with kitchen essentials like paper towel holders, canister sets, and utensil holders.
- Turn even everyday meals into special occasions with cheery coordinating table linens.