You might not be surrounded by Italian villa walls, but your kitchen can still have a taste of Tuscany. Olives were the inspiration for our latest kitchen decorating idea—plus stripes in sage and light cream.
Click here to view the furniture and accessories we used to create this kitchen look.
Here’s what we used to furnish this kitchen:
• A wooden counter height dining set finished in rich natural cherry
• Olive- and Tuscan-themed wall art (metal and canvas)
• Simple striped valances and tiers for the windows
• Chair cushions in a matching striped pattern
• Olive-patterned table linens and a decorative centerpiece bowl
• Olive oil-motif cushioned floor mats with memory foam fill